Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Route Map - Admin side only
Admin side route_map.php only shows departure airport (green icon with white aircraft symbol).

No arrival airport (red icon with white aircraft symbol)
No planned route line at all - whether a route is in the DB or not

This occurs when viewing a route from the schedules page in the admin panel and when viewing a route from the PIREPs, Details, View page. On the details, View page, the actual flown route shows fine, but not the planned route from the DB (or a straight line from departure to arrival airport if no route in DB).

This has been occurring for a while (not just the last release or two), but I forgot to mention it.

Replacing the kACARSII Admin route_map.php with the default phhVMS file shows the planned route (of course, not the flown route).

It would be nice to have both planned and flown in the admin panel if possible. The frontend route_map.php works great.

Thanks
Gene

[Image: FAW_small.jpg]
Correction to above...

If no route is entered in the DB or just the departure and arrival airports are entered, I get both the dep and arr icons - and a route line between the two. Entering any valid VOR or FIX is when there is no arr icon and no route line.

Possibly some issue where the code processes the actual route?
Gene

Is anyone else seeing this on the Admin side when viewing the route? I do see the flown route by the pilot, but don't see the planned route (if one is listed). It would be nice to be able to compare the planned and flown routes directly from the Admin side.
Gene

Sorry Gene. I haven't had a chance to take a look at this. I have been extremely busy. I will try and schedule a look at it.
[Image: fsproducts_xsmall.png]
Thanks Jeff! No rush - was just wondering if others were seeing the same or if it was just me.
Gene

Yes Gene, same thing happening to me.
Joao Pereira
Trans European Airways, VAG

[Image: TEA_Final_JPG.jpg]
Thanks Joao! I wanted to be sure it wasn't something I did to my site that caused it.
Gene

I think that I have fixed the issue with the admin route map. Please download from the repo and see if it fixed the issue.
[Image: fsproducts_xsmall.png]
Thanks Jeff! The updated route_map in the admin panel works great. Both the planned route and flown route display correctly.
Gene