Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Talk
Please let me know what you think about kVAC.  Should I keep it going?  Is it worth the time?  What would you like to see?  Anything and everything.
[Image: fsproducts_xsmall.png]
Personally for me i like it, i think you should keep it going. Maybe offer a api access, example, the airport lookups no longer work in the native phpvms so maybe an api access for members who contribute to scores and stats to be able to pull lookups.

I think there is an opportunity to support the native phpvms established VA's.
I have been working a bit with Nabeel regarding the next version. I think I am going to wait a bit to see how it goes. I know I am going to have to make a few changes to the communication so may move on then.

Thanks for the ideas.
[Image: fsproducts_xsmall.png]
I like it too and would like to see it continue. Mark's idea of API access is sound, especially for airport lookups - but only for member VA's.

Glad to hear you and Nabeel are working on next version of phpVMS and ACARS integration. Yeah, looks to be many changes for us all....
Gene

[Image: FAW_small.jpg]
I agree with both Mark and Gene. Definitely something that the community can use but as Gene stated, only for member VA's. Just my opinion...
Eric Grindstaff
Millennium Aviation Company
Admin - COO
[Image: Mac_Air_Logo_Final.png]